What is a Mobile landline SIM?
The Go Mobile Landline SIM is a very clever mobile SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card that connects you to the Go Mobile Network. As the name suggests, our mobile landline SIM’s allow our customers to use their mobile phone to make and receive calls on their landline number without the need for clunky apps, wifi or data connections. The Go Network and our Landline SIM’s are “The best bits from your regular office phones but with the freedom of a mobile”.
What it isn’t
There are lots of companies in the UK that claim to offer ‘mobile landlines’. These fall into one of two categories; Diverts and Apps. As you can see below, neither solution truly offers the simplicity or power that you get with our Mobile Landline SIM’s.
Landline Diverts – This solution involves a supplier providing you with a virtual landline number that is on a permanent divert to your mobile. There are a couple of issues with this approach.
Mobile Apps – This solution is touted as the future of unified communications and it sounds great. Make and receive landline calls from anywhere on your smartphone is the promise. Unfortunately, in the real world Wifi and Data networks simply don’t provide a consistent enough connection for acceptable business calls. Buffering and dropped calls will frustrate both you and your customers and within a short time you will give up on it. Furthermore, you can only make and receive the calls when you have the app on or on background refresh which will deplete your mobile phone battery in record time.
What about Go Mobile?
With Go Mobile and our Mobile Landline SIM’s the aim was to resolve all of these issues, letting businesses use their mobiles as landlines without compromise.
Benefits of a Mobile landline SIM
- No charge for receiving calls and no caps for inbound calls.
- Keep your business calls and personal calls separate.
- Make and receive calls on your landline number but from your mobile.
- Your business number can be shared with all the users on your system – one business number across all mobiles and Desk phones.
- Advanced Features such as groups, advanced voicemail, FCA compliant call recording, hold and transfer, hold music and more.
- Calls are placed over the regular GSM mobile network rather than relying on unpredictable data or WiFi connections.
- Roams across 02, EE and Vodafone networks to make sure you always have the best signal possible.
- Single Bill across business mobiles and landlines.
- Pair with Deskphones for seamless call handling in and out of the office.
- Can be used on any mobile phone – works on smart phones and feature phones.
- Cost effective.
- Perfect Redundancy solution to back up your office phones in case of power or internet failure.
How it works
Our Mobile Landline SIM’s are all about taking the best parts of your office phones with you wherever you go. We do this by cleverly routing your calls through the UK’s three major mobile networks (O2, EE and Vodafone) and onto our hosted phone system. From here, the call can behave just like you made it from a landline and means we can offer incredibly low cost calling and all the features you have come to expect from your regular office phones. What’s more, because our phones can roam across the top three UK networks if you are in an area that is lacking service from one provider but not another, our SIM will automatically select the network with the best signal before placing a call – in effect this gives you the widest and best mobile reception available on any mobile network in the UK.
Mobile Landline SIM Features
- Make and Receive landline calls
- Hold and Transfer
- Call Recording
- Voice, SMS and Data services in a single SIM
- UK Roaming
- Time of Day routing
- Advanced Voicemail
- Divert Settings
- International Global Roaming (available on request and provided based on mandatory credit check)
Go Mobile Landline SIM – Data-sheet Download
If you would like to read more about our Mobile Landline SIM’s you can download the Go Mobile Landline SIM Data-sheet by clicking the link below.
If you have any other questions you can contact one of our experts at firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload - Data-sheet V1.3
Join Go Mobile?
Do you want to join the UK’s only dedicated business network? Click below to get started by ordering your free SIM’s
How our call costs compare to some of the other UK ‘retail’ networks